• Burdock leaf tea
• Lavender essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
• Tincture of calendula flowers.
• Tea tree essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
• Liquefy cabbage leaves with witch hazel, strain and add two drops of lemon oil. Use as a lotion.
• Ice down the acne before bed, by morning it should be noticeably less swollen. Works best on larger pimples that have not yet formed a head.
Nettle Tea is another solution, this tea has a herb that has some curing power and really helps work wonders on skin problems. Drink four cups a day to get the full benefit of one of the most powerful acne home remedies.
Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly speed up the healing of acne lesions.
Thursday, August 20, 2009